Wednesday, October 5, 2011

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi CCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT PPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
VVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSs!!!!
What can I Do!!!!! All I can do is pictures for some reason!!! Though, pictures are still fine, but I'd love to put my videos on this BLOG. Maybe if anyone of you knows, you can leave the answer on a comment."_" Anyway...guess what I did today!!!! I had to take my sister, Tanaya to Tim Hortons for work. So on the hills, she rode on the back pegs of my BMX with me! It was awesome!XD While we were going down the hills, the rain on the road sprayed us at the back, which maade us pretty wet. Good thing she wasn't wearing her work uniform. Here is what my BMX looks like!!

This is the pegs that my sister rode on.

Hmmm,what else...oh yeah!! This is what I look like with all my glasses on!(five at least)

Anyway, thanks for following! Bye!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy, you can upload your videos to a site like Vimeo or YouTube and then embed and/or link them into your blog. That's too funny about you taking Ta. XD
    Soo... you're working on not ever needing sunscreen by wearing enough sunglasses? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jeremy. You're such a spaz!! XD You're toooo funny, bro. ;)

    ReplyDelete