Monday, October 3, 2011

Hey everyone. I called this blog "Jeremy's Life as a Photographer in heart," because I dream of becoming a professional photographer. Well, I'm still sort of talking about myself...enough about myself, back to photography!! There are two kinds of "graphy" I enjoy, one, Cinematography, which is movie making, and two, Photography; picture taking. I have made a movie called: "The Unknown Killer," and lots of video shorts. You notice that I enjoy photography better. I didn't really call this blog, "The Greatness of Cinematography and Photography"...it's too long!! But I'll talk about both anyway!:) I could even put some videos I've made on this blog, but not my whole movie, because it'll take WAY tooooo long. Well, talk with you guys later!! (Or should I say) LATER DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment