Thursday, October 6, 2011

Don't You Just Love Fall

Don't you just love fall? I know I do. Especially because of the cool pics I can get with my camera. There are two things that I enjoy taking pictures of. One, the cool clouds that form in different ways, and the birds that fly south for the winter.
The summer is probably my favourite time of year for doing photography. The reason is because of the nice sunshine and opened up flowers. Probably my favouite thing to capture is the landscape of the earth. It's amazing what God created for us to enjoy. It says in Genesis one verse nine,
And God said, "Let the waters under the earth be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so. God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
Well that's what I've got to say. So talk to you later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment