Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Survival of the Fittest

Hey everybody, hows it goin! Guess What,if you've read one of my most recent posts, it says I was to go on a survival weekend. Well I've just found out that I am going! If you're thinkin that its kinda cold, then I know. Frrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzinnngggggggg!! That's why I just got some extra heavy snow clothing. When I put it on, it's like I'm in a slow cooker. In the house that is. It'll keep me ssooo warm. I even got a bow and some arrows to see if I can catch a rabbit or something. Here is a picture of it.

I guess that wasn't too close up, but that's pretty much the looks of it. If you can't see close up enough, the design is camouflage.

I'm also looking forward to the weekend because a friend of my dad has a hunting license. So he's going to bring his gun! I'm not sure what type it is, but I'm guessing it's a shotgun.

Today is a Tuesday, and around lunch break, my mom was chatting with a friend. Her friend put out a link, and the video was hilarious! Because it was so funny, I decided to put it on this blog!! Here's the link. http://www.cesarsway.com/newsandevents/videos/Vote-for-Your-Favorite-Dog-Video-13

If you watched it, tell me what you think of it by leaving a comment.

So, I'll put out another post when I get back from the survival weekend. I'll add some pics and such!! Well, that's pretty much all I have to say for today, so see yah!!
(p.s. can you believe they are playing Christmas music already in stores!)

No comments:

Post a Comment