Sunday, November 6, 2011

Friday, November the 4th

Hey blog followers!! You know how Hwlloween was on October the 31st, well I went to the church party I was talking about last post, and it was awesome! The games were great, and there was lots of candy.
My sister's Birthday was yesterday, and guess what we did, well one of the things we did. If you can't, then I'll tell you. We watched Cars 2! I've seen it in theatres before, but it's great to see it again. Anyway, her Birthday was great, and we had an awesome time. By the way, she turned 8 years old.
You know what I just found out? We are going to Portland, Oregon to see a wedding!! My sister Julia is really excited, because she has some really good friends there she wants to meet again.
This were some of the firework pictures that I took when we released them on Halloween.

This next image is a really neat night photo I took when I was riding in a car.

Well, I don't have much more to say, except that my Dad, and a guy from church are planing a survival weekend some time in the late November or the beginning of December. You know "Surviver Man," well if you haven't heard of it, it is a show about this guy that goes out in the wild with not much at all, and he shows you how to survive. Well that's about what we're planning to do. Not a whole week, but about 1 or 2 days.

Ok, thats it, so see yah. And have an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment