Friday, November 18, 2011

November the 18th

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I haven't posted for FOURTEEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I really got off track this time. Well, my last post stated that I was going to Portland, Oregon, and guess what I did go! :) It was awesome seing all the people that my sisters have been talking about ever since their trip to Poland. I loved to see the Photographers especially! They really inspired me to learn more and take more pictures.

I stayed in a Hotel while I was there, and there was a pool there! I love swimming. It's probably one of my all time favourite things to do.

Guess what, yesterday was our first snow fall this year! It started around the evening some time. My little sister and brother went outside to play in the awesome snow. The snow was so nice and sticky that you could make a snowman in like 5 minutes. Me and my brother made five snowmen in a row, and played target practice. It was awesome! One of the snowmen kept getting hit, but it wouldn't fall over. >.< It got so skinny, but then my brother made a lucky shot and it calapsed. Well, I just found out that I've got a new FOLLOWER!! Thanks Daniel!! Your awesome! I've seen your blog, and its pretty cool. My sister Julia really likes your blog. Here's a picture of our snow fall yesterday evening.


Well, there yah have it. Have fun reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment