Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Xciting Weekends!

Hi everyone!

Did you do anything exciting last weekend? I certainly did! The church that I go to had a youth camp or retreat, whatever you want to call it. It lasted about two days at a cabin at Roche Lake. I think Roche Lake is in Merit, BC. We did lots of fun things there, like boxing, wrestling, pen knife fights, capture the flag, etc. If you're wondering what pen knife fights are, its a game where you get a marker or pen and try to "cut" the other person. We also, near the end of the day, went to a lake to swim in. Brrrrrr, it was cold. Another thing about the lake was the mud at the bottom of the lake. When you walked in it, you could sink until it rose to your knees.

I also had another exciting weekend! We went to this rodeo called the Cloverdale Rodeo in Cloverdale obviously. It lasted three days, but I only went on the first day. They had all sorts of rides and events, like a Skateboard Competition! All sorts of pros came and showed some of their fancy tricks on flat ground. It was  pretty cool. I also went on a ride with my sister. I don't know what it was called, but it was like a giant slingshot shooting strait up. You would sit and buckle up in this ball and shoot up like 200ft up, super fast on these cables! It was one of the best rides I've ever been on! There was also chariot races, but I didn't see them. Well that's all I have to say about the rodeo, but just to let you know, I'll put some recordings of the skateboarding on my Youtube account and on here some time when I've got it finished.

Anyway, God bless you all. See yah!

Jeremy



No comments:

Post a Comment