Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30th

          Hey everybody, I've decided to post every Friday. Sorry about the no spaces in between anything on my last post. I tried to edit it but it still doesn't want to change. Whatever, at least you can still read it. Anyway, did I tell you that I'm saving up for a telephoto lens for my camera? Probably not. Well here's the picture of the IS 70-300mm USM lens.(Ultrasonic Motor, Image Stabilization.)
It's pretty expensive, but I'll earn the money when I work with my dad this summer. He's a painter just to let you know. He works in a company called Remdal Painting and Restoration. Right now I do have two lenses. One is the IS 18-55mm lens which came with my camera, and the second is the 50mm lens.
           Last post I said I'm taking free photography classes from my Uncle. Because of this, I larned more of the advanced settings on my camera which helps me to take waaaaaaaay better pictures.
            Here are some of the awesome flower pictures I took at a park called Hawthorne Park I recently went to.                                                                              
                                                           
Love them! They are like my best flower pics ever!
What surprised  me was that when I used my flash, it lit up the rose's edges, and added the awesome effects.


             I told you I would post on Friday, but today's Monday. That doesn't matter though, because I just really wanted write it all out before I forgot what I wanted to say. I guess that happens when you love to write. :) Anyway, I don't have much more to say, so have a good week, and God bless.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment